Training kettlebells are sports equipment for performing a variety of exercises. The purpose of which is to develop muscle strength. Kettlebell set are a popular piece of kit that will make your workouts more effective and varied.
The difference between a training kettlebell and a traditional sports equipment lies in the design features of the handle, adapted for functional training. The size of the kettlebell depends on its weight. The weight is produced from high quality cast iron and has no internal voids. This, as well as the weather-resistant powder coating, guarantees a secure grip and long-term use of the bell.
How is our non-standard cast iron kettlebell set for functional training different from others?
- We made the handles wider to make it easier for the athlete to hold the bell with two hands.
- MuscleMad kettlebell set come in varied sizes. This avoids the occurrence of voids and the formation of air bubbles, thereby increasing reliability and reducing the likelihood of splitting in case of an accidental fall.
- Each kettlebell has a colour mark that differs by the weight.
- Powder coating and textured finish offers excellent handle grip.
- In the manufacture of kettlebells, it is important to carefully clean the seams, which we pay great attention to in production to ensure smooth finish of the handle.
- MuscleMad offers the widest range of weights available from stock – from 8 to 32 kg. Permissible deviation by weight of the kettlebell is +/- 5%.